We plan a series of articles dedicated to the futures.io trading vendors, the vendors associated with that forum in one way or another, especially those doing business with it. We intend to focus on the futures.io anointed vendors, that is, the people that the forum promotes via webinars, AMA (Ask Me Anything) threads and in other ways.
Considering that futures.io has been pretty much since its inception (originally and for many years as the Big Mike Trading forum) a blatantly criminal vendor enterprise under a disguise of a trading forum, the very fact that these fellows find it acceptable to do business with the Criminal in Chief, one Michael Boulter, is both very questionable and telling at the same time.
Here are some Big Mike’s vendors that we plan to focus on in the coming months; in no particular order, and others may be added as well.
1. Kevin Davey, once perhaps a good trader, now as dedicated Big Mike’s shill as you can get (and that’s really pathetic) and a regular educator on the futures.io webinar circus.
2. Morad Askar aka FuturesTrader71 (or FT71), who does not disclose his real name even on his own site, a dubious professional practice, but one that mirrors Mike Boulter’s (Big Mike’s), a regular on the futures.io webinar circus, a talented BS artist with a huge number of Twitter followers (30 K), most of whom he has most likely bought.
3. Chris Dunn, a classic BS artist, Big Mike’s Texan buddy whose once popular (on Google) site, eminiacademy.com, is now a thing of a past and a new one (eminitrading.com) was set up as a total marketing sham which did not even pretend to be anything but a sheer marketing outfit in search of suckers eager to part with their money and which at this point (Summer 2016) is closed for business apparently because even the dumbest of suckers were not dumb enough to take this con seriously.
4. Linda Bradford Raschke, a has-been, former Market Wizard in Jack Schwager’s series of books on world class traders, now pretty much a cheap marketing whore prostituting herself on the Big Mike’s webinar circus.
5. Al Brooks, a world class BS artist who has written a number of increasingly useless books on discretionary trading methods with no evidence that his methods work, but that somehow has not prevented him from being most welcome as a webinar educator on futures.io.
The Big Mike Trading Forum mentioned or discussed here is now futuresio or futures.io. But it is still the same sham as before for the reasons mentioned here and in other posts on this blog. Read more about it in the first article dedicated specifically to Michael Boulter’s latest fraudulent reinvention.